1.- IDENTIFICATION OF THE PARTIES.
On the one hand, GIL CARRIO, S.L., hereinafter RightOn!, whose other identification data are included in the Legal Notice and owner of the domain WWW.RIGHTONSTRAPS.COM, hereinafter Website, and on the other hand, the User who contracts the products offered on the Website.
2.- ACCEPTANCE AND MODIFICATION.
The User declares that he/she has the legal capacity to contract and accepts the full and unreserved adherence to the General Contracting Conditions, hereinafter GCC, in the version published at the time of contracting.
3.- OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES.
3.1.- Obligations of RightOn!:
- To provide the services in accordance with the GCC and without breaching good contractual faith.
- To make available to the Userthe GCC and the specific conditions where applicable.
- To send the Userproof or an invoice for the products contracted.
3.2.- User’s Obligations:
- Fulfill its entirety the established in the GCC.
- Complete the registration forms with accurate and current information. The Userwill be the only one responsible for the accuracy and updating existing information.
- Keep the data provided protection immediately notify of the loss, mislaying, theft, robbery, illegitimate access as well as its knowledge to third parties.
4.- PRODUCT AVAILABILITY.
In the event that a product is not available on time, the User will be informed by e-mail of this and the new indicative delivery time. In the event that the product is finally unavailable, once you have been informed of this via e-mail, you may receive a product of similar characteristics or cancel the order.
The published fees include VAT (IVA). The amount of such costs may be known by the User at the time of contracting the product.
6.- PAYMENT METHODS.
The following forms of payment are allowed:
- Credit card (Mastercard and Visa) through the payment Gateway on the Website.
- Bank transfer or deposit (If you choose this option, you must send proof of payment by email)
- Paypal through the payment Gateway Paypal Website
7.- RISK AND PROPERTY TRANSFER.
The User acquires ownership of the products upon complete payment of all sums, including shipping costs.
The risk of loss or damage shall be transferred to the User when he/she or a third party, identified by him/her, other than the courier, has acquired the material possession. In the case that the User is the one who commissions the carrier or the carrier chosen is not amongst those suggested by RightOn!, the risk shall be transferred to the User with the delivery of the goods to the carrier.
8.- DELIVERY POLICY.
- Shipping areas: WORLDWIDE.
- Shipping costs:
Spain (Balearic Islands, Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla included) and Portugal: €4
Europe: Shipping will be free for purchases over €200. On purchases of less than €200, the shipping costs will be €17.
Rest of the World: Shipping will be free for purchases over €200. On purchases less than €200, shipping costs will be €28.
- Delivery times:
The delivery time of the products will be between 1 and 10 working days, depending on whether there is stock or if it has to be manufactured.
Delivery times are approximate and will be reflected at the time of contracting. In any case, RightOn! will deliver the products to the User within a maximum period of 30 calendar days from the conclusion of the contract.
Once the contract has been concluded, the User will receive a purchase confirmation e-mail plus a delivery e-mail once the order has been delivered to the carrier.
If one of the items ordered is not in stock, we undertake to send you an e-mail as soon as possible (from the date on which the order was placed) or contact you by any other means, to inform you of the timeframe in which we can send you your product(s). In the event that you are not interested in waiting, you may request a refund of the amounts you have paid for the item(s), which will be made by bank transfer within a maximum period of 14 days.
Buyers will pay the customs duties and tariffs applicable in each country or region. RightOn! will not be responsible for delays due to customs clearance or any costs incurred as a result of customs clearance.
If you wish to return the order to cancel or change it, the shipping costs to our facilities will be charged to the customer by the means he/she considers. Once received it will be refunded or exchanged..
- SPECIFIC PROVISIONS FOR THE CONTRACTING PARTY.
9.1.- Procedure, Cancellation And Withdrawal Rights And Legal Guarantee.
To exercise the rights to cancel, withdrawal and use of guarantee, the User shall contact RightOn!, by phone 965760120 or contact form
9.1.2.- Right to Cancellation.
The User will be able to cancel their order, at no cost, so long as this is communicated before the order is in possession of the carrier.
9.1.3.- Right to Withdrawal.
The User shall provide a 14 calendar days period from delivery of goods to withdrawal from the contract without any justification and without any penalty.
The right to withdrawal shall be applicable provided that the contracted products are returned in the same conditions (along with their complete and original packaging, labels and any accessories related to the same), and attaching the purchase receipt. In any case, RightOn! shall determine if these requirements have been met.
In the case of granting this right, the User shall assume the cost of returning the products, if it is not granted; the products will be shipped freight collect.
The right to withdrawal will not be applicable to those contracts which refer to goods specifically made by the User or those clearly personalised.
9.1.4.- Legal Guarantee.
The User has two years of guarantee from the delivery of the product. Not included in this guarantee are defects caused by negligence, impacts, improper use or handling by the User. Excepting evidence to the contrary, any lack of conformity becoming apparent within six months of delivery will be presumed to have existed at the time of delivery.
The legal guarantee includes the following rights for the User:
- If the product does not meet contractual requirements, the User will be able to demand either reparation or product substitution, unless one of these two options results to be objectively impossible or disproportionate to the detriment of RightOn!. All costs occasioned by the exercise of this right shall be free to the User.
- The reduction of fees and the contract cancellation shall proceed, according to the User, when this one is not able to demand the reparation or substitution and in case where these were not carried out in a reasonable timeframe or without considerable inconvenience for the User. Cancellation shall not proceed when the lack of conformity is minor.
RightOn! with address for notification provided in the Legal Notice. The email provided by the User during the registration process shall be used by RightOn! as an address to service. All notifications made in accordance with the procedure indicated shall be considered to have been properly made.
11.- APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
These conditions are governed by Spanish law. In order to resolve any doubt, discrepancy or divergence that may arise during the performance and interpretation of this contract, the parties shall submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Denia.
© RightOn! Straps. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer: Product features are subject to change without prior notice.