LEATHERCRAFT, leather guitar straps
Leather guitar straps
The guitar straps of the Leathercraft Collection are leather guitar straps, in which the work on the leather, both the painting and the aging of this, has been completely manual, the main feature of these guitar straps and bass straps is that each piece strap is unique, no two are alike.
Variable between 6 and 7 cm wide (except Slim model) with microfiber lining and high density latex padding. Straps made of 100% vegetable tanned cowhide leather, most of them.
Sugar - Black
Sugar Light Brown
Vintage Light Brown
Fakey Light Brown
Smooth Light Brown
Handmade guitar straps, engraved, dyed and aged by hand, complemented with latex and microfiber padding, resulting in a really comfortable and resistant strap with a formidable look. Your guitar will thank you for it.
Please note that the colors of the items in this collection may vary slightly or may not be completely homogeneous due to the artisanal dyeing that characterizes it.
Advantages of leather straps:
- Durability: Leather straps can last for many years if properly cared for.
- Aesthetics: Leather has a natural appearance and looks great on wooden instruments.
- Comfort: Leather straps are often comfortable to wear, as they mold to the body over time.
- Variety: There is a wide variety of leather straps available, with different colors, designs, and styles.
Disadvantages of leather straps:
- Price: Leather straps are often more expensive than those made from other materials.
- Maintenance: Leather straps require proper care and maintenance to maintain their quality.
- Not suitable for vegans: Leather straps are not an option for those who follow a vegan lifestyle or care about animal welfare.
© RightOn! Straps. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer: Product features are subject to change without prior notice.